2017年4月24日 星期一

[Present time] Present Perfect Progressive


We use the present perfect continuous to show that an action began in the past and continues to this moment in the present.

1. 從過去某時開始一直持續到現在

The Chinese have been making paper for almost two thousand years.
Right new we're in class. We are doing an execise. We have been doing this exercise for a couple of minutes.
I have been learning English since three years ago.

2. 在說話時刻之前剛剛結束的動作

We have been waiting for you for half an hour.

3. 有些現在完成進行式的句子等同於現在完成式的句子

They have been living in this city for ten years.
They have lived in this city for ten years.

I have lived here for two years. I moved here two years ago, and I still live here.
I lived in Athens for two years. I don't live in Athens now.


4. 多數現在完成進行式的句子不等同於現在完成式的句子

ex1.
I have been writing book.
I have written a book

ex2.
They have been building a bridge.
They have built a bridge.

5. 表狀態的動詞不能用於現在完成進行式

I have known him for years.

I have been knowing him. (X)

沒有留言:

張貼留言